BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Chapter 28 *final exam*

.
.
This is my final exam week. It keep haunting me since last week, and finally here it comes.. Gle la.. I have no idea at all about what am I going to write on those exam paper.
So Im a little bit busy..
.
STUDY
STUDY
STUDY
STUDY
Konon nyer la!!!hahahha
.
During this busy week, I have no idea why suddenly I missed him so much. The feeling comes without invitation. It makes me wondering why I still missed him although he hurts me. But infacts, I hurt him more than he hurts me.
Im sorry afiq!!
I just can say sorry, if it's because of me you stop believing in girls
.
.
Eventhough I lied to you, I have never thought of cheating on you.
Although I hurt you, I just dont want to hurt you.
Sorry when I cried, shout, and just hang over the phone on you. I just didnt mean to do it to you.
.
Im sorry when you need me, Im not there for you.
(I always want to be there with you but whenever I want to be there, there will always have someone else with you)
.
I just jealous and felt unsecured when you gave priority to your friends than me. So I spend more time with my friends but you're not comfortable with that.
Sorry because I never listen on you.
.
.
For all the moment we spent together before, I realised that we just not meant to be together because I will not get your trust on me forever. I hope you understand why I lie on you. I just felt like Im losing from your arms. The more I tried to close with you, the more circumstances. Thanks afiq!!! I wish you the best in life, and good luck with your studies. I hope you can trust me for the last time that, when Im with you after months, and I said nothing going on between me and Nash I meant it. But, I'm sorry for lying on you on the day we couple about me and him.
.
I have no idea why I did this. I just missed the moment we spent, although it's not much!!

0 comments: