BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, September 14, 2009

Chapter 25

*13th September 2009*
mya + kipp + aziee
.
MOHAMMAD NAQIB BIN MD ESA
.
.
Yesterday night, while shisha *3 of us we play a GAME OF TRUTH which reveals everyones secrets. Berpeluh-peluh gak la i nak jawab their questions towards me. 1st question toward me, already makes me @#$^^$# by Aziee. Thanks Aziee for the question , you make me think about it. Time sweating to answer those question , sempat gak i blushing ble Kipp told me and Aziee the truth about his feeling towards me. *winks* blushing sampai xleh cover da.
.
Those things was recorded by Aziee. Nanti la ye kite sama2 nantikan video tu sementara Aziee nk upload kan.
.
This game let me knew what he felt towards me and....
kipp : I nak myra
myra : Nak myra watpe??
kipp : Nak myra jadi my girlfriend, special girlfriend. Tp now too early, yela korg pun tau kan kteorg baru kenal 3minggu je kan.
myra : Tau xpe. U rase u kenal I ke and you xnyesal ke?
kipp : Tu la pasal I nak kenal you lebih dalam lagi and mcm Aziee cakap, feelings tu xleh nak stop. It comes when it comes.
And mcm2 lagi la..bla bla bla bla
.
I'm speechless
.
Honestly, this game was not being planned. It happened when we were too bored shisha, lagi2 ble bro 2 belanja kteorg shisha another tong.
On that night, I also buat pengakuan berani mati. Telling Kipp the truth that Im not a really good girlfriend because Im not as good as what he think.
I need a boyfriend that really concern and spend 100% time, effort and his heart towards me. hehehe!!!
I think Kipp is a really nice guy which I can click with him just in a few days. He's a nice friend, hope jangan la now je baik nanti da lame2 reveal the truth side of him. Hope xla er!!

0 comments: